AT HEATHERCLIFFE WE OFFER
- Personalised Residential and Dementia care for the elderly
- Excellent standard of fully qualified and dedicated team of caring staff providing individual care, treatment and support to our 22 residents
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A full programme of individualised activities
- Peace of mind for families
- Consistently ‘excellent’ rating
THE HOME’S STANDARDS
It is our policy to have certain minimum standards. These standards are based around the six recognised principles of Privacy, Dignity, Independence, Choice, Rights and Fulfilment.
PERSONALISED INDIVIDUAL CARE
A high standard of care is provided 24 hours a day according to individual needs and in consultation with the resident. The services include health promotion, assisting the individual to meet their needs, co-ordinating the contribution of other care workers and assisting and supporting the individual and family in the final stages of their life. Although principally providing a long-term care, the home prepares residents for an independent life if that is their wish.
A personal programme of care is planned to meet physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. Arrangements for the Doctor, Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician can all be made. We welcome the support of families and friends in the care planning process.